This loaf is a wonderful “make ahead” lunch option. It is quick to mix, cooks well and freezes beautifully. Simply slice, spread out on a baking paper lined baking tray and place in the freezer until frozen. Then place in a freezer bag or air tight container and place in the freezer until required.
Savoury Zucchini Loaf
Published on April 8, 2015 | By friendlyliving |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil or macadamia nut oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coco not soy
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celcius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour into the loaf tin, smoothing out the top with a knife.
- Place into the oven and bake for 50 minutes or a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to three days or in packaged portions the freezer.
About Catherine Marr
Catherine Marr, founder of FODMAP friendly living, is a qualified group fitness instructor and natural health practitioner with broad experience working as a professional change manager...read more
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
Minty Zucchini Frittata
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Refreshing Pina Colada Smoothie
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...
No comments yet.