Refreshing Lemon Slice
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 slices
- Base: ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- Base: ½ cup sunflower seeds
- Base: 70g pecan nuts
- Base: ¼ cup nut milk pulp
- Base: 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Base: 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Base: Half a lemon (juice, pulp and skin)
- Base: Pinch himalayan salt
- Topping: 1 ½ lemons
- Topping: 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Topping: ½ cup coconut oil
- Place all the base ingredients into a food processor, mini chopper or blender. Process until the lemon rind is chopped. Press into a square slice tin and chill whilst making the topping.
- To make the topping, chop the lemon in half and squeeze the juice out of the lemon and place aside. Place one of the remaining halves into a food processor, mini chopper or blender. Process until the lemon rind is finely chopped. Add the maple syrup and coconut oil. Process until topping is smooth.
- Pour the topping over the base and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into thin bars or squares and store in the refrigerator.
- This slice is able to be successfully frozen.
- Servings : 2
- Ready in : 2 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Snacks
About Catherine Marr
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...