We all need a piece of cake every now and again. This cake is completely guilt free and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Raw Natural Carrot Cake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 Slices
- 2 large carrots, grated
- ¾ cup leftover nut pulp from making nut milk
- 2 tablespoon psylliam husk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: ¼ cup dried coconut
- Optional: ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pumpkin seeds
- Line the edge of a small 10cm spring form tin with baking paper
- Mix all the ingredients together and spoon into the prepared tin.
- Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Can be topped with coconut cream or cream made out of soaked cashews.
About Catherine Marr
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...