We all need a piece of cake every now and again. This cake is completely guilt free and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Raw Natural Carrot Cake
Published on August 25, 2014 | By Livingenergy |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 Slices
- 2 large carrots, grated
- ¾ cup leftover nut pulp from making nut milk
- 2 tablespoon psylliam husk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: ¼ cup dried coconut
- Optional: ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pumpkin seeds
- Line the edge of a small 10cm spring form tin with baking paper
- Mix all the ingredients together and spoon into the prepared tin.
- Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Can be topped with coconut cream or cream made out of soaked cashews.
About Catherine Marr
Catherine Marr, founder of FODMAP friendly living, is a qualified group fitness instructor and natural health practitioner with broad experience working as a professional change manager...read more
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
Minty Zucchini Frittata
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Refreshing Pina Colada Smoothie
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...
No comments yet.