Slow cookers are such a gem of a tool in a kitchen. They produce beautiful tender meals and are such a help on a day when you pushed for time. This beef dish has a fantastic flavour and contains no tomatoes – perfect for anyone following an anti inflammatory diet.
Lime and Mint Slow Cooked Beef
- Prep Time
- 700-800g beef stewing steak (blade, chuck or shin)
- 2 tablespoons Coco Not Soy or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime infused avocado or olive oil OR juice of two limes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 large lime leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- ¼ cup water
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients into the bowl of a slow cooker.
- Mix together until the meat is evenly coated.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with your favourite steamed vegetables.
- Servings : 4-5
- Recipe Type : Dinner
About Catherine Marr
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...