Light Cheese Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- pinch turmeric
- pinch Himalayan salt
- This sauce will work well with any creamy nut including pine nuts or soaked cashews if you can tolerate them.
- Process the nuts in a food processor for a few seconds until fine. There is a fine line between fine processed nuts and yummy nut butter so best to under process!
- Add remaining ingredients and process for a couple of minutes until well mixed.
- Keeps well in a fridge for around a week.
About Catherine Marr
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...