Light Cheese Sauce
Published on August 18, 2014 | By Livingenergy |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- pinch turmeric
- pinch Himalayan salt
- This sauce will work well with any creamy nut including pine nuts or soaked cashews if you can tolerate them.
- Process the nuts in a food processor for a few seconds until fine. There is a fine line between fine processed nuts and yummy nut butter so best to under process!
- Add remaining ingredients and process for a couple of minutes until well mixed.
- Keeps well in a fridge for around a week.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 10 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Breakfast, Condiments, Dinner, Kitchen Basics, Lunch
About Catherine Marr
Catherine Marr, founder of FODMAP friendly living, is a qualified group fitness instructor and natural health practitioner with broad experience working as a professional change manager...read more
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
Minty Zucchini Frittata
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Refreshing Pina Colada Smoothie
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...
No comments yet.