These patties area great way to use up leftover steamed vegetables. They are also a super option for vegetarians and something different to the usual lentil or chickpea patties.
Indian Vegetable Patties
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8 patties
- 2 cups leftover steamed vegetables eg. carrots, pumpkin, broccoli
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon tahini or nut butter
- ground pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds to coat the balls
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 2. Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender. Process until well combined. Place sesame seeds onto a plate. Using a spoon and your hands mould into balls. Place the balls onto the sesame seeds and roll to coat evenly.
- 3. Lay the balls evenly across the baking tray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Search the site
About Catherine Marr
Catherine Marr, founder of FODMAP friendly living, is a qualified group fitness instructor and natural health practitioner with broad experience working as a professional change manager...read more