This is a great alternative to bread. You can use whatever leafy greens and herbs you have on hand. Don’t be shy on the quantities, the more you add the better the flavour.
Herby Spinach Loaf
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 bunch spinach, silverbeet or other greens
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 1/4 cups almond meal or other nut meal (low FODMAP)
- 1/4 cup LSA
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, rice malt syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup macadamia oil, coconut oil (in liquid form*), olive oil or garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Finely chop the greens and fresh herbs using a food processor or knife.
- Place in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing.
About Catherine Marr
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...