Green Goodness Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 head broccoli, chopped (including stalks)
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 bunch silver beet (including stalks)
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- pinch Himalayan salt
- Water or coconut water (if eating chilled)
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a pot, pour over 750ml purified water. Bring the pot to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until the broccoli has softened and the greens have wilted.
- 2. Puree the soup by placing the soup in a blender, food processor or using a hand held blender.
- 3. Add in any additional water to provide a consistency to your liking.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Garnish with a dollop of cheese sauce (page x) and a sprig of your favourite green herbs.
- 7. For A refreshing Chilled summer soup
- 8. Place all the ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender.
- 9. Add 750 ml of chilled purified water or coconut water. Process until smooth. Add any extra water needed to provide a consistency to your liking.
- 10. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 11. Garnish with a dollop of cheese sauce (page x) or coconut yoghurt and a sprig of your favourite green herbs.
Search the site
About Catherine Marr
Catherine Marr, founder of FODMAP friendly living, is a qualified group fitness instructor and natural health practitioner with broad experience working as a professional change manager...read more