This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from our garden. The flavour is unique but definitely tasty. As with our other meatloaf recipes, this meatloaf slices and freezes well.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 stalks kale
- Greens stalks of 2 spring onions
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- Handful fresh rosemary
- 1 cup dried nut milk pulp, ground almonds or nuts, gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 tablepoon Coco Not Soy (a soy sauce alternative)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Horopito infused olive oil
- 800g mince meat of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients, except the mince into a food processor bowl and process until the kale and spring onions are fine and the mixture is smooth.
- Either add the mince to the food processor bowl and process in brief bursts until the mixture is combined OR Tip the mixture into the a large mixing bowl, add the mince and mix with your hands until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, smoothing out the top with a knife or scraper.
- Place into the oven and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until cooked in the centre.