Basic FODMAP Friendly Meat Patties
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 10 patties
- 700-800g mince beef or lamb
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using your hands, Form the mixture into ten even sized patties.
- Cook in a frypan or barbeque with a little coconut oil, turning once the first side is browned (approximately 4 minutes). The patties will be ready once the second side is browned and the juices are running clear from the middle.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
About Catherine Marr
This meatloaf was created using some of the produce from...
This is a good basic meatloaf using minimal ingredients. It...
This frittata is a wonderful way of using up zucchini that...
Are you dreaming of an island getaway? This beautiful smoothie...