Basic FODMAP Friendly Meat Patties
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 10 patties
- 700-800g mince beef or lamb
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- 2. Using your hands, Form the mixture into ten even sized patties.
- 3. Cook in a frypan or barbeque with a little coconut oil, turning once the first side is browned (approximately 4 minutes). The patties will be ready once the second side is browned and the juices are running clear from the middle.
- 4. Serve with a fresh salad.
Search the site
About Catherine Marr
Catherine Marr, founder of FODMAP friendly living, is a qualified group fitness instructor and natural health practitioner with broad experience working as a professional change manager...read more